GhostBlind Runner Height Extenders – 3 Pack
Fits the Runner 6 Panel Blind Only
Will NOT fit the Predator 4 Panel Blind
Out of stock | Due to high demand product will ship in 3-5 Business days
GhostBlind Runner Hunting Blind Height Extenders
GhostBlind Runner Hunting Blind Height Extenders – 3 Pack – add 6.25″ to the top of the GhostBlind Runner Blind. Each extender has 3 pins that insert to the top of the Runner Panels.
- Fits Runner 6 Panel Blind Only
- Will NOT fit the Predator 4 Panel Blind
- Be sure to see the Runner Interactive Product Demo
- Get more coverage with mirror extension panels
- Easily fits on top of Runner Blind
- Adds 6.25” to top of mirror panels
- Protect your Runner Extenders with the optional Extender Bag
- Gives better coverage for wildlife photographers or cameraman
- Gives more coverage if you’re tall or hunting up a grade
- Includes: 3 Extenders
- Approximately 1.5″ viewing space between Extenders
- If you want larger space between Extenders, you can cut panels with a sharp knife
- See Runner Extender Instructions
- See how to Anchor Your Blind the ground.
- Camo pattern on backside varies
GhostBlind Runner Mirror Extenders-(Set of 3) Fits Runner 6 Panel Blind Only
Ghostblind Invisible Mirror Hunting Ground Blinds:
- You could have one GhostBlind Invisible Mirror Hunting Ground Blind that perfectly blended with every environment,
- You could get closer to game than you ever imagined,
- You could eliminate the need for multiple blinds,
- You could relocate quickly and effectively if the wind shifted or you got busted,
- You no longer need to brush in your blind or leave it sit for weeks.
The GhostBlind® – “Not Seeing Is BelievingTM”
GhostBlind About Us – Traditionally, hunters have used many concealment methods to hide themselves from wildlife while hunting. Customary methods include Tree Stands, Fabric Ground Blinds, Box Blinds, Elevated Box Blinds and Natural Blinds. Each of these methods has advantages and disadvantages.
The GhostBlind® has been designed to be an extra bullet in your hunting approach. Tree Stands and Conventional Ground Binds most definitely have their advantages and should be used when appropriate. The GhostBlind® is to be used when the above are not reasonable for the hunting circumstances. Many factors have been taken into consideration when designing GhostBlind® including, portability, instantaneous setup and hunting, invisibility, comfort and safety. The GhostBlind® Runner is a (6 panel blind) the hunter sits directly on the ground/pad and shoots gun or crossbow over the top of the blind. If you prefer to sit in a chair, the Predator Blind would be a better fit you you.