GhostBlind Predator Ground Hunting Mirror Blind –
GhostBlind Predator Ground Hunting Mirror Blind – How Does It Work? MIRRORS!! It’s Like Having Thousands of Camo Patterns in One Blind! Design Eliminates Any Unwanted Sun Reflections & Animal Movement! GhostBlind’s® design reflects the sun down to the ground.
- Click here for 360 Blind Demo
- For hunters that like to sit comfortably in a chair
- Use with gun, compound bow, cross bow or traditional bow
- 4 reflective mirror panels
- Dimensions: 102”W x 46”H
- Lightweight – 12 lbs
- Constructed with unbreakable, waterproof plastic
- Increase the height 7” with the optional Predator Extenders
- Shoot gun or bow in seated position through shooting ports
- Add coverage with the Optional Extra 2 Panel Additions
- Carry with the 1.5” carry strap or optional Deluxe Carry Bag
- Quickly stake down blind with tent stakes & tie downs. See How to Anchor
- Camo pattern on backside varies
- Includes: Blind, 1.5” carry strap, 4 tent stakes, 4 tie downs, 2 bungee cords & Instructions
The GhostBlind® has been designed to be an extra bullet in your hunting approach. Tree Stands and Conventional Ground Binds most definitely have their advantages and should be used when appropriate. The GhostBlind® is to be used when the above are not reasonable for the hunting circumstances. Many factors have been taken into consideration when designing GhostBlind® including, portability, instantaneous setup and hunting, invisibility, comfort and safety. The GhostBlind® Predator is a (4 panel blind) with shoot through ports which allow the hunter to shoot from a seated position.
GhostBlind® is a superior blind when compared to other traditional blinds on the market. While each type of blind, (Tree Stand, Fabric Ground Blind, Elevated Box Blind and Natural Blind) have their unique advantages and disadvantages, GhostBlind® has all of the advantages while eliminating practically all of the disadvantages associated with Portability, Instantaneous Setup and Hunting, complete concealment and safety.